- Mono mode: 1 mono input, 12 stereo outputs
- Stereo mode: 1 stereo input, 6 stereo outputs
- All Inputs and outputs are transformer balanced
- Audio Connectors: Hartmann male with solder-type mating connectors included
- Max. input level: + 20 dB
- Input impedance: 1.5 kOhms
- Adjustable gain: +14 dB for each output
- Output impedance: < 220 Ohms
- Consumption: 8 VA
- Universal auto-range PSU: 90-250V / 50-60 Hz
- Power Input: Male 3-pin IEC
- Size: 1U x 19″ (482.6 x 44.5 x 130 mm)
- Weight: 5.7 lb
Showing 1–16 of 24 results
ARENA Digital Audio Mixing Console
The AEQ ARENA is a digital mixing console for radio and television
broadcast applications. It is specifically designed for controlling on-air
transmissions, can easily be adapted to any working environment.
The ARENA incorporates all the features needed for any working situation: automatic monitor cut-off, cough muting, fader start, control
signaling, control signals for the automation of external equipment,
external communications management, intercom, etc.
Thanks to its special features, it easily adapts to different applications: auto-control (self-op), control room-studio, control associated
with several studios, audio and video production centers, mixed configurations, integration in large facilities, etc.
Simplicity and control power are combined to make both the most
basic as well as advanced operating tasks easy.
The flexibility offered by the configuration of the ARENA allows
assignment of signals present in the system to any control channel,
and the modification of that signal distribution can be done from the
control surface itself
ARROW, RPU for radio and TV reporters.
These RPU can link a reporter on the move with the receiver; the use of an audio mixers may or may not be necessary. The addition of RPU to our line of products enhances the already successful family of phone hybrids, and ISDN portable Codecs.
AEQ ARROW 50. Portable Audio Link
Your wireless transmission from the mobile unit will be as smooth as an arrow.
The AEQ ARROW 50 is a radio link system which operates at high power in VHF & UHF.
The receiver is the AEQ ARROW 50R. The transmitter can be the ARROW MIXER 50T with 3 Mic/Line built in mixer or the ARROW 50 T (no built in mixer).
It also has 16 switchable channels to store the working frequencies. All units use AC and DC current. The AEQ ARROW 50 is a radio link system which operates at 12 volts.
BC2000 D – routing matrix
– It fully meets analogue and digital audio routing and
distribution needs in radio and television program production centres and other similar settings.
– It sums, distributes and processes up to thousands of
audio inputs and outputs either located at a central
control room or distributed at different points among
them at a distance of more than 10 Km.
– Control may be centralized or structured from different
workstations with user, administration and supervision
– applications and from XY panels.
– It offers multiple possibilities for the user to configure
their interface through the configuration software, both
for the control via software and via tactile panels.
– As the central element of an installation, it is a solution
based in hardware and software security and redundancy, in order to assure its work 24 hours a day, 7
days a week.
- IP networked Digital Audio Mixing Console.
- Cough mute, studio and control room ON-AIR signalling, faderstart, remote PFL, talk-back, automatic speaker mute.
- Integrated external equipment control (inc Myriad Playout) via programmable key section.
- Optional pre-fader / post-fader for all routing.
- System signals can be assigned to any control channel.
- System settings are stored in the on-board memory: 1 default basic factory configuration and 6 user defined configurations.
- All system signals configurable for monitoring in Control, Studio, CUE Headphones and VU-meters.
- 2 direct-routing buttons on each channel.
- Silent operation by convection cooling. CAPITOL IP is ideally suited for self-operated applications.
- Talk-back function can be assigned to any Microphone-
- Built-in headphone outputs.
- 2 precision stereo VU meters.
- Clock, timer and stopwatch.
- Redundant power supply (optional).
- Phantom power and electronic balancing on microphone inputs.
- Electronically balanced analog line inputs and outputs.
- Transformer balanced digital inputs and outputs.
- Sampling rate converters for the digital inputs.
- Optional redundant power supply.
- Control Surface Available In Desktop or Surface Mount Configurations.
DA-26 analogue audio distribution amplifier
· Every CU can be used by up to 3
commentators and 1 guest.
· Easy access to commentators remote Studio
and Technician talkback circuits.
· Transformer balanced inputs and outputs,
with a high degree RF protection.
· Headphone monitoring: the listening
circuits allow each commentator to select
and mix the Public Adress System
(PA)International Sound (IS), 2 external
lines (AUX and GUIDE) and Program
signals, for left or right earphone.
· Micro switch bank for power-up
configuration through programmable nonvolatile memory
· Programmable Digital Level Processor and
high pass filter, remotely controllable mute
and level control for each of the four input
· Telephone line connector, for alternative
communications: telephone or digital
telephone hybrid, or PC via módem for
· Local or remote auto-switch poweringa con
· Compact, shock and water drop resistant
- Configurable monitoring for all system signals.
- 4 Direct-routing buttons on each channel.
- Silent operation by convection cooling.
- Integrated talk-back microphone input, 2 precision stereo VU meters and pre-fader monitor speakers.
- Supports a maximum of 14 input/output modules: 4 can be dual MICRO / LINE modules, and 2 can be digital hybrids.
- Integrated MICRO/LINE input for talk-back and self-operation, studio and control room speaker and headphone outputs.
- Supports AES/EBU and S-PDIF digital formats.
- Multi-channel IP Networking using Audinate Dante TM Technology – up to 64 Channels (optional)
- MADI bi-directional fiber-optic connection for 64 digital audio channels (optional).
- 8 GPI and 8 GPO (opto-isolated) and 4 GPO relay outputs.
- Audio processing: 3 band equalizer, high pass and low pass filters, compressor/limiter, and noise gate.8 GPO (opto-isolated) and 4 GPO relay outputs
- Optional feature FORUM Screen for display and touch screen control-locutorio
- Optional feature FORUM Virtual for remote control integrated in the console screen.
Impact is a summing/distributing digital audio router with up to 60×60 AES-EBU (AES-3) stereo digital circuits, (120 x 120 mono).
Each AEQ IMPACT basic module has 12 AES-EBU inputs and outputs. Up to 5 AEQ IMPACTS can be included per system to reach its maximum block capacity.
Through the different E@sy software options, it achieves full functionality appropriate to each application, whether individually or in combination with other E@sy units.
This is a technical furnishing for Radio, which combine modern designs, perfect finishing, ease of installation and maintenance, functionality and ergonomics.
It is also a developed accessory necessary for the professional installation of a radio studio.
Listener 8 receptor radio am or fm
Listener 8 receptor radio am/fm
Monitor, listen and make easy record up to 8 AM & FM broadcast signals in just two RU´s. The AEQ LISTENER 8 is designed to manage the main settings of 8 AM/FM signals in real time. AEQ LISTENER 8 is a system of eight FM/AM receivers that allows the simultaneous visualization of the main parameters of your radio station such as tuning, lack of sub-carrier, stereo and mute through luminous and acoustic (buzzer) indicators and a front display panel. AEQ LISTENER 8 has eight outputs making it easy to record the tuned stations, you can monitor the desired station through the built-in speaker or through a headphone port.
AEQ LIVE 10. Discrete and powerful wireless Audio/Microphone
Ideal for one way applications the AEQ LIVE 10 is a unidirectional wireless transmitter system for audio links and wireless Mic. The system consists in 2 units; the AEQ LIVE 10T and the AEQ LIVE 10R.
It has 16 switchable channels to store the working frequencies.
AEQ LIVE 20. Send-receive high power Wireless Audio/Microphone
The star product of this new family is the TX/RX wireless high quality AEQ LIVE 20. The set is made up of 2 units the LIVE 20R (receiver) and the LIVE 20T (transmitter) a field unit.
The wide range of frequencies allows the unit to operate in VHF and UHF. There are 16 preset frequencies in switchable channels. It can be used as a wireless mic or as a full duplex radio link. The capability to use low and high power makes the AEQ LIVE 20 a versatile product.
The Ion-lithium batteries enhance the wireless transmission cycle. The AEQ LIVE 20 provides you with the program feed while allowing you to simultaneously speak to the field person using just one device.
CM-65 AND CM-179 CONDENSER MICROPHONES
FOR A CLEAR, TRANSPARENT AND BRIGHT RESPONSE!
The CM-179 is a large-diaphragm microphone with selectable directivity patterns. Specially designed for voice, it features an excellent dynamic range, generating a response that is not only clear, transparent and bright, but also compact and full of detail at low frequencies, with extremely low distortion independently on the received sound pressure level.
Especially designed for voice, the CM65 is also perfect for use with a wide range of instruments. It has excellent dynamic range, capable of taking over 140 dB SPL and generates a clear, transparent, and bright response with very low distortion regardless of the noise level collected.
NETBOX 32 AD
NETBOX 32 AD interface features 32 input and 32 output channels organized in 16 mono analog + 8 stereo digital channels. The stereo digital audio channels can be configured as AES/EBU or SPDIF standard. It also incorporates 16 GPI and 16 GPO (each GPO connector includes a power supply pin to feed the output circuitry).
Due to its high input and output capacity, it is especially suitable for central controls and link dispatches and also to increase or distribute the capacity of TDM BUS matrixes such as the AEQ BC 2000D.
- Channels: 4 microphone-line input, 4 line outputs, in parallel with 4 stereo headphone outputs. Mute and gain control between +12 and -30 dB, individually or in stereo pairs.
- 48V Phantom Power supply and electronic balancing for all microphone inputs.
- Data format: DANTE Audio-over-IP technology.
- Scalable and flexible network topology supporting a wide range of audio transmitters and receivers.
- Supports 100Mbps, 1 Gbps and 10 Gbps network segments.
- 2 x RJ45, 100 BASE-T Ethernet ports with galvanic isolation, usable as “daisy chain” connection