Showing all 4 results
· Every CU can be used by up to 3
commentators and 1 guest.
· Easy access to commentators remote Studio
and Technician talkback circuits.
· Transformer balanced inputs and outputs,
with a high degree RF protection.
· Headphone monitoring: the listening
circuits allow each commentator to select
and mix the Public Adress System
(PA)International Sound (IS), 2 external
lines (AUX and GUIDE) and Program
signals, for left or right earphone.
· Micro switch bank for power-up
configuration through programmable nonvolatile memory
· Programmable Digital Level Processor and
high pass filter, remotely controllable mute
and level control for each of the four input
· Telephone line connector, for alternative
communications: telephone or digital
telephone hybrid, or PC via módem for
· Local or remote auto-switch poweringa con
· Compact, shock and water drop resistant
- Intercom matrixes, from modular and redundant ones featuring thousands of ports, to more compact systems comprising tens or hundreds of them, as well as multichannel Party Line intercom systems without matrix.
- Top quality, audio processing user panels with up to 80 keys.
- Wireless intercom systems offering dozens of simultaneous conversations.
- And additional connectivity elements: audiocodecs, AoIP terminals, TDM routers, Commentary Positions, Virtual user panels running on PC…
TH-03 Digital Hybrids
The TH-03 is capable of operating with single or dual lines. Independent outputs line level, or multiplexed output provided by its unique multiplexing capabilities.
Working with dual lines permits telephone multiconference, allowing the On Air personality and two callers to talk and listen to each other simultaneously.
Feedback is eliminated by the digital hybrid. No adjustments required to operate.