Showing all 5 results
ARENA Digital Audio Mixing Console
The AEQ ARENA is a digital mixing console for radio and television
broadcast applications. It is specifically designed for controlling on-air
transmissions, can easily be adapted to any working environment.
The ARENA incorporates all the features needed for any working situation: automatic monitor cut-off, cough muting, fader start, control
signaling, control signals for the automation of external equipment,
external communications management, intercom, etc.
Thanks to its special features, it easily adapts to different applications: auto-control (self-op), control room-studio, control associated
with several studios, audio and video production centers, mixed configurations, integration in large facilities, etc.
Simplicity and control power are combined to make both the most
basic as well as advanced operating tasks easy.
The flexibility offered by the configuration of the ARENA allows
assignment of signals present in the system to any control channel,
and the modification of that signal distribution can be done from the
control surface itself
- IP networked Digital Audio Mixing Console.
- Cough mute, studio and control room ON-AIR signalling, faderstart, remote PFL, talk-back, automatic speaker mute.
- Integrated external equipment control (inc Myriad Playout) via programmable key section.
- Optional pre-fader / post-fader for all routing.
- System signals can be assigned to any control channel.
- System settings are stored in the on-board memory: 1 default basic factory configuration and 6 user defined configurations.
- All system signals configurable for monitoring in Control, Studio, CUE Headphones and VU-meters.
- 2 direct-routing buttons on each channel.
- Silent operation by convection cooling. CAPITOL IP is ideally suited for self-operated applications.
- Talk-back function can be assigned to any Microphone-
- Built-in headphone outputs.
- 2 precision stereo VU meters.
- Clock, timer and stopwatch.
- Redundant power supply (optional).
- Phantom power and electronic balancing on microphone inputs.
- Electronically balanced analog line inputs and outputs.
- Transformer balanced digital inputs and outputs.
- Sampling rate converters for the digital inputs.
- Optional redundant power supply.
- Control Surface Available In Desktop or Surface Mount Configurations.
- Configurable monitoring for all system signals.
- 4 Direct-routing buttons on each channel.
- Silent operation by convection cooling.
- Integrated talk-back microphone input, 2 precision stereo VU meters and pre-fader monitor speakers.
- Supports a maximum of 14 input/output modules: 4 can be dual MICRO / LINE modules, and 2 can be digital hybrids.
- Integrated MICRO/LINE input for talk-back and self-operation, studio and control room speaker and headphone outputs.
- Supports AES/EBU and S-PDIF digital formats.
- Multi-channel IP Networking using Audinate Dante TM Technology – up to 64 Channels (optional)
- MADI bi-directional fiber-optic connection for 64 digital audio channels (optional).
- 8 GPI and 8 GPO (opto-isolated) and 4 GPO relay outputs.
- Audio processing: 3 band equalizer, high pass and low pass filters, compressor/limiter, and noise gate.8 GPO (opto-isolated) and 4 GPO relay outputs
- Optional feature FORUM Screen for display and touch screen control-locutorio
- Optional feature FORUM Virtual for remote control integrated in the console screen.
Just some of OPERA’s great new features:
- New aesthetically pleasing appearance
- User friendly design and operation
- Modularity for easy maintenance
- Fully adjustable monitor bridge
- Large, bright dual VU meters
- High quality two-way stereo monitor speakers
- Auto-ranging and efficient power supply
- No-maintenance LED illuminated switches
- RF filters on inputs
- Balanced transformer on Mic – Line Inputs and Outputs
- Fader Start and VCA signal control on faders
- Standard chassis – accommodates 17 individual Input / Output channels
- Two standard configurations to choose from – Studio or Auto control
- Totally configurable per your requirements
- Option of 1 or 2 digital telephone hybrids
- Conference between telephone hybrids