Showing all 5 results
BC2000 D – routing matrix
– It fully meets analogue and digital audio routing and
distribution needs in radio and television program production centres and other similar settings.
– It sums, distributes and processes up to thousands of
audio inputs and outputs either located at a central
control room or distributed at different points among
them at a distance of more than 10 Km.
– Control may be centralized or structured from different
workstations with user, administration and supervision
– applications and from XY panels.
– It offers multiple possibilities for the user to configure
their interface through the configuration software, both
for the control via software and via tactile panels.
– As the central element of an installation, it is a solution
based in hardware and software security and redundancy, in order to assure its work 24 hours a day, 7
days a week.
Impact is a summing/distributing digital audio router with up to 60×60 AES-EBU (AES-3) stereo digital circuits, (120 x 120 mono).
Each AEQ IMPACT basic module has 12 AES-EBU inputs and outputs. Up to 5 AEQ IMPACTS can be included per system to reach its maximum block capacity.
Through the different E@sy software options, it achieves full functionality appropriate to each application, whether individually or in combination with other E@sy units.
NETBOX 32 AD
NETBOX 32 AD interface features 32 input and 32 output channels organized in 16 mono analog + 8 stereo digital channels. The stereo digital audio channels can be configured as AES/EBU or SPDIF standard. It also incorporates 16 GPI and 16 GPO (each GPO connector includes a power supply pin to feed the output circuitry).
Due to its high input and output capacity, it is especially suitable for central controls and link dispatches and also to increase or distribute the capacity of TDM BUS matrixes such as the AEQ BC 2000D.
- Channels: 4 microphone-line input, 4 line outputs, in parallel with 4 stereo headphone outputs. Mute and gain control between +12 and -30 dB, individually or in stereo pairs.
- 48V Phantom Power supply and electronic balancing for all microphone inputs.
- Data format: DANTE Audio-over-IP technology.
- Scalable and flexible network topology supporting a wide range of audio transmitters and receivers.
- Supports 100Mbps, 1 Gbps and 10 Gbps network segments.
- 2 x RJ45, 100 BASE-T Ethernet ports with galvanic isolation, usable as “daisy chain” connection
NETBOX 8 AD
NETBOX 8 AD inferface features 8 inputs and 8 outputs, organized in 4 mono analog and 2 digital stereo channels. Stereo digital ones can be configured as AES/EBU or SPDIF standards. The second digital stereo channel can also be switched to a USB connector to ease the connection to an audio workstation. It also provides 4 GPI and 4 GPO. The GPO port includes a power supply pin to feed the output circuitry.
Due to its small footprint, it can be useful to give IP access to analog or digital consoles that are not ready for this type of connectivity from factory, for recording rooms, talk-rooms or any other auxiliary location.