Pro Audio AEQ
Showing all 2 results
BC2000 D – routing matrix
– It fully meets analogue and digital audio routing and
distribution needs in radio and television program production centres and other similar settings.
– It sums, distributes and processes up to thousands of
audio inputs and outputs either located at a central
control room or distributed at different points among
them at a distance of more than 10 Km.
– Control may be centralized or structured from different
workstations with user, administration and supervision
– applications and from XY panels.
– It offers multiple possibilities for the user to configure
their interface through the configuration software, both
for the control via software and via tactile panels.
– As the central element of an installation, it is a solution
based in hardware and software security and redundancy, in order to assure its work 24 hours a day, 7
days a week.
Impact is a summing/distributing digital audio router with up to 60×60 AES-EBU (AES-3) stereo digital circuits, (120 x 120 mono).
Each AEQ IMPACT basic module has 12 AES-EBU inputs and outputs. Up to 5 AEQ IMPACTS can be included per system to reach its maximum block capacity.
Through the different E@sy software options, it achieves full functionality appropriate to each application, whether individually or in combination with other E@sy units.