Tag: Telephone Hybrids and Talkshow system AEQ
Showing the single result
• SYSTEL IP does not operate on hybrids, but on a 4-wire digital matrix: all
the lines can intervene live and simultaneously without loss of quality.
• Significant cost savings can be obtained by connecting the entire system
to an Internet telephony provider, or as extensions of the IP PBX that is
already in service in the corporation.
• SYSTEL IP16 shares the IP lines in a very flexible and dynamic way with
up to 4 studios through very simple analog or digital cabling not having to
deploy special and expensive audio nodes. SYSTEL IP 16, also offers
many channels of local audio input and output through IP, in Dante
format, compatible with AES 67.
• It is possible to create much larger installation, with dozens of studios or
even for a whole network of broadcasting stations. In such scenario, each
SYSTEL IP16 will be a simple set of extensions and that can share
phonebooks and users.
• SYSTEL IP control terminals are extremely powerful, flexible, economical
and practical. We can use:
– An IP phone in order to make calls and talk to the remote party, as well
as a software application that can be installed on any PC.
– An IP phone with touch screen, in order to make calls and talk to the
remote party, running a specific embedded application.
• Several studios and work spaces can be defined. Multiple control
terminals with internal and individual labelling and chat lines can be used
in a studio, thus dividing the work among producers, technicians and
• Possibility to set the number of audio signals arriving at the studio
console, allowing for level adjustment either through this SW application
or the fader of the mixing console.
• There are applications with different layouts and functions available in
order to suit different types of operation.