DIGITAL FOR EVERYONE!
Presenting our IP Networked, Ultra-compact digital console.
CAPITOL IP is an 8 channel digital mixing console. Its performance is based on the AEQ CAPITOL console and the experience gained with this model.
The control surface has been redesigned with new silent buttons, more programmable keys and a new arrangement of the monitoring section controls. IP connectivity in CAPITOL IP console is implemented through a single module with 16 input and 16 output channels incorporated in its core, and excludes MADI connectivity. So the rear panel is similar to the former model with two pre-cut holes for both Ethernet connectors. CAPITOL IP consoles can have a single multichannel access: IP or MADI. Depending on the configuration, the unit may come either with the Ethernet connectors or the MADI optical connector – or without any of these options – but never with both at the same time.
|standard output and input|
4 mic/line mono inputs.
• 2 USB digital stereo inputs/outputs.
• 4 AES/EBU digital stereo inputs/outputs that can be configured as SPDIF.
• 12 analog mono inputs / 8 analog mono outputs (that can be configured as individual
• Bi-directional AoIP (audio over IP) interface handling up to 16 mono inputs and outputs.
• Analog stereo outputs for Control, Studio, CUE and Studio primary Headphone
• Analog stereo amplified output for Control Headphones, jack ¼".
• 8 opto-coupled GPI’s, 8 opto-coupled GPO’s and 4 GPO’s with relays
There are no reviews yet.